WYSU is Hiring an Associate Director!
WYSU has an opening for a full-time Associate Director (Program Director). The successful candidate will:
- Coordinate and oversee the day-to-day programming and operations of a federally licensed, university operated public radio station.
- Oversee, coordinate, and administer a range of programming, operational, and administrative activities in direct support of the delivery of 24-hour radio programming by the station.
- Be responsible for the on-air sound of WYSU-FM.
- Supervise and maintain the skill level of on-air announcing staff.
- Supervise the daily radio programming and operations.
A more detailed job description; including qualifications, salary range, and how to apply, is available HERE.