YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio -- Nominations are open for the 25 Under 35 awards sponsored by Mahoning Valley Young Professionals Club. Nomination forms must be received on or before Aug. 15.
Twenty-five will be selected as honorees from all nominations received. All responses to questions on the official nomination form will be rated by an independent selection panel. The 25 with the highest average rating will be recognized.
Those selected will be announced in October, three of whom will be recognized as MVPs Feb. 5.
All selected as nominees must attend the recognition event and should be available for an orientation Jan. 8, 2015. Attendance at the Mahoning Valley Young Professionals’ mixer and reunion event on Nov. 13 is encouraged.
Nomination forms are available at this website.
Here are the nomination rules and guidelines:
- Honorees from previous 25 Under 35 Awards can be re-nominated. The nominations committee, however, is not inclined to select those honored in the year immediately preceding the upcoming awards.
- Honorees chosen as a 40 Under 40 or 25 Under 35 MVP may not be renominated.
- A nominee must live and/or work primarily in Columbiana, Mahoning or Trumbull counties.
- A nominee must be between the ages of 21 and 35 and may not be older than 35 as of Aug. 15.
- A nominee must excel in his profession.
- A nominee must demonstrate an exceptional commitment to serving his community.
Published by The Business Journal, Youngstown, Ohio.
CLICK HERE to subscribe to our free daily email headlines and to our twice-monthly print edition.