YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio -- The Mahoning Valley Young Professionals Club has issued its last call for nominations to its 25 Under 35 recognition program. Nominations are due Aug. 15, and 25 young professionals will be honored Feb. 5, 2015.
Young professionals will be honored for their professional accomplishments and community service.
Twenty-five honorees will be selected from all nominations received. All responses to questions on the official nomination form will be rated by an independent selection panel. The 25 nominees with the highest average rating will be recognized.
Twenty-five nominees will be announced in October; three MVPs will be announced the night of Feb 5.
All selected nominees must attend the recognition event Feb, 5, and should be available for an orientation event Jan. 8. Attendance at the Mahoning Valley Young Professionals’ mixer and reunion event on Nov, 13 is encouraged.
The nomination guidelines are:
Honorees from previous 25 Under 35 Awards may be re-nominated; however, the committee is averse to selecting those nominees honored in year immediately preceding the upcoming awards.
- Honorees chosen a 40 Under 40 or 25 Under 35 MVP may not be re-nominated.
- Nominees must live and/or work primarily in Columbiana, Mahoning, or Trumbull counties.
- Nominees must be between the ages of 21 and 35 and may not be older than 35 on Aug. 15.
- Nominees must excel in their professions.
- Nominees must show exceptional service commitment to their communities.
Nominations must be submitted on the form at this website. They can be mailed to the Community Foundation of the Mahoning Valley, 201 E. Commerce St., Suite 150, Youngstown, Ohio 44503-1592, by Aug. 15.
Published by The Business Journal, Youngstown, Ohio.
CLICK HERE to subscribe to our twice-monthly print edition and to our free daily email headlines.